Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Resolved! failed credit report

Hi, I would assume, if I failed credit check twice, the whole process is over. So why did you charge me 40 pounds twice on the next day?. This was last Friday and I still have those two payments pending. Seriously?!

hladir by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Bill issue

I messaged EE again yesterday as my billing is still not correct.  They told me that I would get refunds and discounts, and my bill would reflect this within the hour.  However we're now a day later, it's still not rectified.Any tips on how I can con...

Resolved! Data Usage

Hi, I am trying to find out my data usage over the last couple of months.  Currently I am paying for unlimited data, but I have no idea if I need to! Is there any way to check?  I have looked all over the EE website and as far as I can see, I have to...

Refund

I got charged a non trade in fee because they hadn’t been able to locate my device, I was told I would receive a refund of that fee once they found it. On December 23rd 2021 I received a confirmation text to say they had it. Almost a month later I st...

Axmx_ by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! trade in

HiI upgraded to an iPhone 13 pro from my old iPhone 11 pro for the £12 off a month.I sent off my iPhone 11 pro on the Saturday 08 January 2022 and it said it was delivered on the Wednesday 12 January 2022.However I got a text from EE today a saying I...

mitu by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Great service

Just wanted to say what a quick service I received last night. 7pm 18/01/22 I ordered an upgrade for my wife's account (Google Pixel 6). It came this morning at 8am. Just over 12 hours from order to door  This was an online order so can't praise a Cu...

BrendonH by Community Hero
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Cancelled watch plan, EE still taking money

I cancelled my watch plan via live chat almost 2 months ago.   But just spotted a lot higher bill then normal go out today to find my watch plan is STILL being charged even though I have no connection on my watch as the esim is disconnected.   Why? (...

SmartSelect_20220119-063039_OneDrive.jpg