Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

I am due a refund!

I had a 24 month phone contract for about £55 or so, once this contracted ended in October 2021 i've still been paying £55 a month without better service, minutes or data.  am i not owed a refund of some what for the past 7 months given the contract ...

Price of plan

I upgraded in qn ee shop have qll my paperwork with price and my plan went up to £39.20 which was fine , just logging in to my ee account I've been being charged £49. I thought my bills were high what can I do 

Paying bill from abroad

Good eveningI need to pay my UK bill from the US Can't phone 150 or 360Going online or account tells you to text to 150 which it does not accept from outside UK.Tried the +448000798586 number that you use from abroad but doesn't call and immediately ...

Moving to Paris

Hi, I’m moving to Paris next month full time and won’t be returning to England for a while. My contract isn’t finished for another 12 months approximately, I want to stay with EE. Is it possible for me to keep my contract and switch my number to a Fr...

CJH1992 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

International calls and spend cap

Hi .  I made an international call which came up on what I’ve used on my plan, however the charge came to £0.  I then received a message from 150 that I’ve reached my Spend Cap and that they’ve barred some of my chargeable services. I’m not sure what...

MAHMED1 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Switching numbers

I’ve just received my new phone and I asked to keep my old EE sim from my other phone but idk how to set it up so it’s on the pay monthly thing. 

edbxxx by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Selling contracts to a vulnerable adult

My 19 year old autistic daughter has walked into an EE shop and taken out a contract for a brand new iphone and Apple watch. She has no concept of money or consequences, she does not have a job or anyway to pay for the enormous monthly bill. I have b...

skylacain by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Extra charge

My EE application is showing extra charge of 6 pounds and i just bought the sim yesterday, it has unlimited minutes and data, can I know what are these extra charge?

Amamo by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful