Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Resolved! Bill Payment Taken Multiple Times

Hi Due to change in circumstances I had to remove my DD, and pay my bill manually via the website.  Just tried to do that and all 3 attempts showed "Payment Failed" message.However I have 3 pending transactions on my banking app for the amount I was ...

Agreed arrangement

My agreed payment for this month was around £85 I've just tried to pay but now we are asking for £151 ???????I don't understand plz help

Contract upgrade

Hi all  I upgraded my contract to a sim only contract 3 weeks ago. But nothing has changed on my app to say that I have 

Scott167 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ee

Hi! A problem happend with my payment. It failed because there were not enough money to pay iy. Now I want to pay it but I can’t. I don’t know what the problem is. Can you help me?Thank you! 

STerzia by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cancel my EE sim only contract

I want to cancel my sim only contract which i have already paid for this month but i just want to find out if the £24.00 that has been taken from  my bank is a cancelation fee i just want to check does that conform i have now canceled my account if n...

AMagihon by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Voicemail

Why have I been billed for voicemails ? I have been with EE for years, had the same number since Mobiles were invented… Iv got a good payment plan but now I’m being charged for voicemails? Why please?

Resolved! I want to change bank card details

Hello, I'm very confused about changing my bank card details. I'm on Pay Monthly. I have just got my new bank card and figured I have to change my bank card details. So since I pay direct debit, does EE need my new bank card details? The reason why I...