Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

The Life Events Team

Hi. Earlier, I had sent an email to the EE Life Events team, advising them I was a vulnerable customer of theirs, with autism, learning difficulties and also depression. I had attached evidence from my GP of this, and they came back to me saying that...

ARN92_ by Investigator
  • 14 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Phone

I'm looking to change from a similar only contract to a phone contract 

Oli2404 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

upgrade tablet to phone

My current tablet contract has reached the end of its fixed term and I can now upgrade, is it possible to upgrade to a phone rather than to another tablet?

Rmullz89 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

(How to) remove previous debit cards from my account

First off, fix your FAQ"Q: Can I remove or change my saved cards?""A: Yes you can..." And then fail to tell you how - not really that helpful there  Advice on forum:Menu > Bills and payment > Make a payment - view the cards you’re using and make a ch...

tree1066 by Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! New contract after being on sim only

Hi  I have just signed up for a next contract on 24months  I am currently with ee and on a sim only plan and wanted to know if I would get a new number or not or if I could keep the same one  thank you 

Dannib23 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! contract

can I switch contracts for a cheaper on or change my contract with ee for a cheaper on a loyal customer for over 10 years

jc138 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Roaming charge

Having been moved to EE from BT mobile without being given the option of staying with BT, I find that I am now financially worse off when going abroad. I now have to pay the daily roaming charge as my "account" is counted as starting after the cut of...

Bassman42 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Helpful