Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Cancelling a device

Has anyone had problems cancelling a device? I've rung 3 times so far and still have the device on my account. Telephone calls don't seem to be working - anyone got any suggestions as to where to go next?

Sanott by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Re: Bill

Mine is exactly the same!! I cannot wait to end my contract never ever ever using EE and advising everyone I speak to the same. how dare they charge more than our original amount. A bit more yes, but it’s almost 50% more. I can actually get a new con...

Charged for a plan I don’t have

So I had a PAYG sim then realised it’s restricted to 4G so I bought a £31 a month sim plan… I then got a call off EE saying they can do me the same plan but unlimited everything at 30% off so £21 a month and keep the original PAYG number. So I agreed...

Missold phone

I went in store today asking to upgrade my phone to iPhone 14 Pro Max and showed them deals I’d found on my EE App and on the O2 website (my partner has a phone contract with them) and they were all a lot cheaper than what they claimed they was able ...

The Life Events Team

Hi. Earlier, I had sent an email to the EE Life Events team, advising them I was a vulnerable customer of theirs, with autism, learning difficulties and also depression. I had attached evidence from my GP of this, and they came back to me saying that...

ARN92_ by Investigator
  • 14 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Phone

I'm looking to change from a similar only contract to a phone contract 

Oli2404 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

upgrade tablet to phone

My current tablet contract has reached the end of its fixed term and I can now upgrade, is it possible to upgrade to a phone rather than to another tablet?

Rmullz89 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful