Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Resolved! Bill

Could someone please help me about my phone bill as it is a little bit more than I expected and I would like to it in two halves as it is chew on the 29th of this month

Resolved! Cancelled contract line

Please is it possible to reactivate a contract line that was cancelled only yesterday and start another SIM only deal with the same number

Bukkiebee by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Cancelling my mobile plan

I had recently done an upgrade on line which resulted in the next 2 weeks or more a nightmare! Firstly it was suppose to be an upgrade I was perfectly clear of this , instead you sent me a new IPhone 14 but as a second line ! Also I had problems stra...

Mart52 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Roaming

Hi, I was abroad recently and used the £2.29 per day roaming.However, I am back home and unsure if I am still being charged for roaming when I am home.I have searched and searched without success to find out.help please?

Costs of billing

Hi. Firstly this is all new to me, secondly I've never considered ringing about my constantly rising monthly bills, let alone seeking other providers. I'm on a sim only and seriously need to seek a cheaper traffif. Please can you help me ASAP.

Marie600 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Apple watch

Contract expires 1st July, surprisingly heard nothing from we regarding this - please contact me  regards