Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Resolved! Discount code

My partner gets codes through open reach for 30% off of contracts however I'm trying to upgrade and I can't see where to add the code ?

Shivm by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Upgrade

Hello,  my upgrade is due in November and last time I logged on inad the option to upgrade early and pay a fee, however when I have gone to do this this morning, the option to upgrade has gone? Why is this? also when I looked at the upgrade deals  th...

Friends & Family lifetime discount

Hi,I'm just checking the the Friends & Family lifetime discount still applies when upgrading. I worked for T-Mobile for many years and was given the discount which has carried across to the move to T-Mobile and reduced to 30% and is still on my accou...

colinhq by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! New contract

I’m already a customer, but my main contract is with another provider which expires next March. Will I have to pay an upfront deposit and what is your cheapest deal please 

Resolved! Damage insurance

I have the damage insurance on my galaxy z flip 4, lately I've noticed my handset getting extremely hot to the degree my apps close down and I'm unable open them  how do I make a claim on my insurance as it is happening mors and more frequently?

lauram77 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

upgrade the contract

My contract is due to expire on November 2024 , is there any possibility to upgrade my phone to 1 phone 15 and trade in my Iphone 14 

Jayabalan by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Account suspended and can’t see how much my bill is

HiI am unable to see how much my bill is due to account being suspended so made a payment that should roughly cover the amount and still suspended.I can’t use my phone to text or contact ee for a billing amount,can anyone advise me please. sarah