Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Changed my plan

I changed my plan to a 125GB and the page suggested that it was cheaper than my current plan hence why I decided to change it. I agree to it in November with the change taking place from my next bill on 5th December. I have now realised that instead ...

SIM Contract Ending

Hello, My SIM contract is ending 15/12/2023, I am happy with my current plan, content with my billing amount and do not wish to upgrade anything. Do I need to contact EE or do anything if I wish to stick with my current plan or will it renew and carr...

Natlee59 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Contract ended, requested payg, app bugged out

So my 24 month contracted ended, I spoke via live chat a couple days ago to have them move me to payg and cancel the contract. Today I go on the app and it's like this, my child protection filter has been reset to on and since it's like im not linked...

IMG_2863.jpg IMG_2862.jpg
Cking123 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Student discount

Hi do you know how to apply the 20% student discount to my bill? I’ve rang up 150 and they have said I need to apply it myself or go to a store even though I was told to ring up 150 once my sim only had been activated. thanks

Mm1110 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Direct Debit change.

Direct Debit change. Simoly impossible to actually do the change, linkes provide do not show option for manging direct debits as listed in the help file and various bot messages. Can someone provide actual assistance? Thnaks

Niroo by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changing direct debit

I have tried numerous times to change my direct debit details and contacted EE themselves and still I am unable to change them. I have received yet another email asking to update my DD details and no email address to reply to other then call and wait...

LMann20 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

in us no services at all

I think i have a zero spending cap. Sent Roaming before i came away. in mess as nothing is working and i cant buy a top up and cant ring EE to sort

bluzco by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I accidentally pressed the cancel ee button

Helpi pressed the cancel and after a few seconds got This text_Hi from EE, your total charge for ending your contract early for “phone number ”is £2034.24. This will show on your final EE bill, find out more here ee.co.uk/leavingus Thanksbut I don’t ...

Resolved! end of contract help

My current contract has finished and im looking to either reduce my bill or go elsewhere. Does EE have a live chat option or do i have to phone them? 

Kev73 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful