Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Resolved! Reconnection charges

If my mobile has been cut off because I missed a payment, is there a fee to get it reconnected or do I just have to pay the outstanding balance?

Cancel contract

I got my nan a contract phone a month before she sadly passed away the phone is in her name but under my ee account would I have to pay out the phone to cancel the contract or would they cancel it with no charge 

Wrong number used when sending messages.

Hi there. I recently ported my number using PAC from Plusnet to EE Sometimes when I text people, the number it comes from is not the one I ported over. However if they text the number I ported over I still get the message. Any idea whats happening? S...

CB1001 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Someone Signed Up With My Email

Someone signed up for services using my email address and I'd like my email address to be taken off their account. As I live in the US, I am not available for a phone call.  Please reach out to me.

American by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Hi

Hello.I have a problem with my contract that has been closed since October, I received a message in September if I still want to continue with the contract, I was called in September and I closed my contract. in November I paid 30 lire more than the ...

Dorutsu by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

New contract

Hi,I recently tried to join EE, ordered online and paid the upfront fee then received an email shortly thereafter about “please call us to discuss your order”. Since I am unable to get through and refuse to wait hours to keep trying, will this order ...

150 failing

I recently had to use a premium number to get through to EE as 150 wasn't working. I had to call because EE had messed up my order, so not just calling for the joy of speaking to CS. The only number I could find on-line was a premium number and now I...

Polley by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Pay by mobile

Guys, How do I turn off the opportunity to pay for things will your contract? I had my phone account connected to my PlayStation 5 and my son has ran up a good size bill on my account. (I have used it myself before).Can I put a cap on it with EE?Many...