Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Upgrading to sim only

My current contract ends in the coming days and I’m looking to keep my phone so im looking to just get a sim only contract. When I get to the checkout with the plan I want it is saying it’s a multi sim which would imply I’m just adding another sim to...

Nicksd26 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! VAT

How much VAT do I pay on my phone bill. Where can I see this on my bill?

JBen26 by Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Updating email address

I'm trying to make a SIM only upgrade . I changed my email address so I went into my account and updated it . It shows my new one in my profile information but when I go to submit my order it still shows my old email address 

Canceling contract

I need to find out how much I owe on my accounts as I have 3 contracts 2 mobile 1 watch on from EE for my debt advisor. I am currently going for a DRO as I am seriously struggling.

dave7476 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Billing

Hi all, I'm new to this forum and I have a question I hope someone can answer please?  I am going to have issues paying my mobile monthly SIM only phone bill this month, due on the 15th of each month. I cannot find the EE live chat service, which I u...