cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why my plan discussed in the ee shop differs from what I see online?

LS1234567
Investigator
Investigator

Need help with my upgraded contract, it seems like conditions and total numbers discussed and agreed in store are different from what I see in my ee plan. I hope applied discount is just hidden somewhere… I was reassured that bill will be correct, but I have my doubts and would like to actually provide a formal feedback. Please help

5 REPLIES 5
Gareth43
Problem solver
Problem solver

Usually the EE plan shows how much the contract is without discounts taken off. Well at least it does on mine. But if you go into add ons annd exclusive extras  any discounts will show there. I have a £15 loyalty discount in my add ons. Look in there for any discounts 

G Alston
iPhone 15 Pro Max

Thanks. Found it in the app! One more question - I was asked to give upfront fee for the iPhone (upgrade), however I was asked to give cash. When I re - read contract I don’t see £50 upfront fee mentioned anywhere and I just realised he didn’t give me receipt either. Is that normal? I just really hope they don’t just scam people like that! Is there a way to check if upfront fee was applicable or not? 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @LS1234567 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

If you give us a call on 150, the team can check any upfront payments that were required for you 🙂

Leanne.

I actually called 150 just now, instead of helping me he was trying to sell me irrelevant contracts while trying to cancel to what I signed up! I didn’t ask for it, I had a very specific question. Moreover, he put me on hold for almost 15 min and came back with no answer. Also, he asked about my income saying they have to ask because they are fca regulated, seriously?! EE gotten so much worse over years. Who do I contact, it seems like I am wasting time in loops 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

I am sorry to hear this @LS1234567 

You can find ways to contact us on the get in touch page to get this looked into. 

Leanne 🙂