cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are EE so expensive now ?

Wilkesy91
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Been with EE for my last 3 phones(6 years), upgraded either directly with ee or through a third party website as new customer.

Their network don’t seem to be on any comparison deal sites or third party sale sites any more. Went on to ee shop to upgrade but it seems extortionate now. Even tried new customer and couldn’t believe how much the new iPhone 13 mini is monthly.

EE are selling the iPhone 13 mini at £61 a month and that’s minimum data (2gb). Through third party websites you can get the iPhone 13 mini with pretty much every other company starting from £30 with 100gb data. So obviously I’ll be leaving but why aren’t they competing to get customers, it’s double the money. Nobody on live chat wanted to help either. What’s happened with EE, why are they driving customers away old and new? 

41 REPLIES 41

Utter crap! A pixel 7 is more expensive than a pixel 8 on both a 36 and 24 month contract. Just about every other mobile network offers 24month contracts at vastly cheaper tarrifs. I've been with EE for 8 years my contract is up and I'm out. I don't mind paying a little extra but I'm not getting ripped off in a saturated market. Loyalty used to matter ee couldn't give a toss!

@Mqrdygit   Really?  

Pixel 7 

IMG_1594.png

Pixel  8 

IMG_1597.png