cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stay away from EE scam

pravinjangid
Investigator
Investigator

This is worse company to take any services. Intially, sales team will tell deffierent things and later on you will get different terms and conditions. If you take services, later on you will find you scammed by EE. Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@pravinjangid  Funny thing is I’m getting exactly what I was sold,  just like other customers. 

Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @pravinjangid ,

Welcome to9 the community,

You sign and read the contract, so it is up to you to make sure you understand the terms and conditions. You have not written what your problem is, or why you say you have been scammed.

I and many others have been with EE, previously Orange, and have never been scammed, please explain yourself and we may be able to help. EE does not scam customers.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

How's feeling... when you were buying EE staff tell different terms and conditions and now I am contacting EE, staff is telling different terms and conditions. 

@pravinjangid  Like what ?   You’re not saying 

@pravinjangid , please let us know, we cannot help you if you do not let us know, as I have just written, we need to know your problem before we can help.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

It's long story-

When I was buying mobile on contract, staff told me, after contact ended, I only need to pay sim plan, not for mobile. But EE charged for mobile as well. After a long discussion, chat support team gave me credits back for which I am still waiting.

My second mobile was on upgrade option . So, after, one year I was upgrading my mobile but on website it was cheaper price and through app base upgrade option, I was getting expensive. In result, I contacted to EE customer care on call and he offered me 10% discount till end of contract. 

In Feb 2024, when I was asking refund and close my first account. Chat support staff did not tell me about 10% discount and interestingly, chat staff also accept their mistake and tryinf to close this chapter by compensation of 20 GBP. EE staff thinks that user is fool, will get 20 GBP and will pay 10% extra every time. Now, i think, I should take legal action, using customer rights.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @pravinjangid 

I am very sorry to hear this has happened. 

To get your account looked into and discuss the discounts and contract please get in touch with our mobile guides by calling 150, the guide will have access to the account and can help you get this sorted. 

Leanne.