cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ear buds not yet received, when I renewed my contract over the phone

RAJNJAGTAP
Explorer

Dear Sirs

I had renewed my contract last over the phone on the 14th December 2023. I had very clearly requested for my free Ear buds with the new phone. My new phone did arrive at my place and address but Ear buds not yet received.

When I renewed my contract over the phone, i have requested the new Ear Buds. Why have I not received my ear buds YET??. Can you kindly send them in post at my address.

I am at present in India, Nashik at my parents place. So kindly do the needful. 

Thanks and 

Regards

RAJESH **********

[mod edit: personal details removed from the online forum]

5 REPLIES 5
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @RAJNJAGTAP ,

Welcome to. The community,

As per forum rules, please do not include any personal information, this will lead to spam and could cause multiple problems for you.

You would have to contact customer service to get them to look into this for you, there is no account access here and although you have supplied your personal information, we cannot do anything here, as this is a public forum.

If you have Skype, you can contact customer service for free:

+448000798586 or +448009566000

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @RAJNJAGTAP 

Thanks for coming here. 

Which phone did you upgrade to in December? 

Speak soon 🙂

Leanne. 

Yes I did in december.
Kindly issue the Ear buds either to me in India or my Address in London, UKThank you And RegardsRAJESH

@RAJNJAGTAP , we cannot do this from here, this is not customer service and there is no account access, you will have to contact customer service using the number I have given you, they will only send it to your UK address, once you have spoken to them.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @RAJNJAGTAP 

Could you let me know which device you have upgraded to? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.