cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oops? It’s not your fault it’s ours - grrrrrrrrr???? Unable to see subscriptions

Daipop
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Anyone else getting this message as very unhappy with voice & online customer service trying to move from the useless BT onto EE but it appears as bad - disgusted with the UK so called Premier Communications Group - their having a Giraffe?

41 REPLIES 41
Daipop
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Did you get my reply James ? Can you help ?

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Daipop,

Sorry, we can't access your account via the community forum.

If BT are handling your complaint, I'd recommend contacting them directly 0330 1234 150.

Thanks

James

Daipop
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

The failed switch to EE all rounder plan from my BT was originated by EE’s Tommy from Glasgow on 17/3/24 can you find out what went wrong James ??

Daipop
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

What does community SUPPORT mean please James ??

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Daipop,

The EE Community Support team are here to moderate this peer to peer community forum and provide advice, but we're not able to access your account to provide information on any queries regarding your individual account. Our Customer Care Team are best placed to help in those circumstances.

If the issues you're experiencing relate to your EE account, please get in touch with Customer Care on 150 from your EE phone, or chat online via the help section of the EE app.

If it relates to your BT account, please contact them directly on 0330 1234 150.

They'll be happy to help.

James

Daipop
Established Contributor
Established Contributor
Thanks James but unfortunately it’s Customer Care causing my problem as no one will take ownership of my problem ?
Any chance you could intervene & help starting with the failed order on 17 March 2024?
My experience with NewEE is chaos reigns supreme at the moment as NO integration
Thanks for advice though
Regards
Dave
Sent from my iPhone
XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Yes, back to my original point days ago. This is an EE user forum. Any queries related to a BT a/c should be directed at BT.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Daipop
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

No progress again today folks - useless 

Daipop
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Do you mean NewEE or OldEE as they want BT broadband customers to switch to EE broadband & provide All Rounder & Full Works subs with my EE mobile ???

XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

I just mean any BT a/c or product you have issues with.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)