cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Happy with monthly Bill

Chhezy1
Investigator
Investigator

I feel like my monthly bills are getting higher each month. I mostly use my phone for internet, I occasionally make a call, say once a week on average and they're usually short. I often receive calls more than anything. I only occasionally send texts, a few times a month on average. I've entered competitions at £2.00 a time but usually several times a week, some weeks I don't do any, I always keep a check of that. At home, I use my Wi-Fi for the internet. Obviously, outside of home, I'm using data. Yet even though I've got data switched on on my phone settings, whenever I check my account balance, it says I have used 0% data of my Allowance for the month. It is like that almost every month. I don't understand why this is. Then I get a bill of £30 + to pay. I do not understand that because it used to be much less. This month my bill is £53 +, which includes part of a bill I didn't pay last month, plus a late fee of £10. You might say it is my own fault, but I feel I am paying too much for what I am using my phone for. I was on a plan which was fixed for two years, up until last year and I was paying £12 a month. This obviously ended and I am having difficulty seeing what my current Plan is. There is nothing showing in My EE, just how much I owe and telling me to upgrade. I checked my balance and it includes different fees and charges. I'm thinking of finding a much cheaper phone provider.

1 REPLY 1
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@Chhezy1 , this is not customer service and there is no account access here. If you ring and speak to them, they can take a look for you and let you know the reason for the increase in your bill.

If you have reached the end of your minimum contract, you can always upgrade to a cheaper plan, such as a sim only plan, I would suggest discussing this with customer service, as they can make sure that you have a plan that suits you.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.