My bill

Pocha
Visitor

Last year I started a contract that includes my equipment and data. The charges for the equipment was 179,99. I paid every month for it.  At the beginning was £15.30 then increased 19.  
In may 2023 I paid for the equipment credit for Samsung A13 Black (179.99)

in June my bill is £24. Why is too high my bill? 
I expected to pay just for the data £5 
I did a complaint last week I didn’t have any answers, as well I called several times 150.

Please could you send me the information I need.?

Many thanks 

Maria

3 REPLIES 3
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi @Pocha,

With EE you do not 'pay for the equipment' - instead, you pay the same price for the duration of your contract.

3 months after the minimum term is over there will be a 10% discount - you can always upgrade in this case and move to a sim only contract at a lower price, or move to PAYG.

Thanks,
Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Pocha  You can not pay off the equipment of your contract and expect your bill to decrease.  Your contract is for the agreed monthly fee.    All you did was add £179.99 to your account that will go towards future bills.

Your contract is for the duration of that term at the price point you agreed too with the yearly price increase as per your contract T&Cs. 

@Alex_M    Where are you getting upgrading from the contract was taken out last year and it’s a 24 month contract.  To upgrade early the contract has to be paid off.  

Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Apologies, I should have formatted my post better. The upgrading is relating to after it has been paid off. I've edited it 😊

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM