cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who do i get in touch with to leave, my contract is finished, paid my final bill

Karlban
Visitor

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Karlban ,

Welcome to the community,

Contracts do not just end, just the minimum term. If you want to leave EE, you will have to ring them and and give 30 days notice.

If you want to keep your number and move to another network, you will need to apply for a PAC code. 

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi @Karlban,

To close your EE account you can get in touch with customer service who will be able to sort this for you.

If you had a mobile sim with EE then you might want to request your PAC code first, so you can transfer your number away to another provider.

Thanks,
Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Karlban ,

Welcome to the community,

Contracts do not just end, just the minimum term. If you want to leave EE, you will have to ring them and and give 30 days notice.

If you want to keep your number and move to another network, you will need to apply for a PAC code. 

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.