cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My EE login issues - still?!

heidicrowKD1
Investigator
Investigator

Why can I still not login to My EE, after a week of trying to log in and download an invoice?

I've been told to clear my cache, use a different browser - I've done all of these, and I still can't gain access to the account!

Absolutely ridiculous!

What is the problem?

37 REPLIES 37
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @PrintBuxton,

Please get in touch with Technical Support so a member of the team can raise a ticket for the issue with your online account.

They'll be happy to help. 🙂

I'd also recommend downloading the EE app to see if you're able to download your bill that way.

James

Just tried to log in through the app, doesn't work either.

Sure, I'll take time out of my busy day to sit on the phone waiting to talk to someone, seeing as that's the only way (no online form to use).

In the meantime, please can you ask somebody, anybody to send my invoice to the email on my account? This is ridiculous!

James_B

Hi @PrintBuxton,

If you're have a pay monthly personal account, you can chat with Customer Care online via the help tab in the EE app.

Hope this helps. 🙂

James

Mate, I understand you're trying to help, but I can't use the app because I can't get past the login screen. Just please email me my invoice, I haven't got time for this.

James_B

Hi @PrintBuxton,

Sorry, we can't access your invoices via the community forum.

What happens when you try to log in via the app?

James

After logging in I get the message "Sorry, there seems to be a problem.. Sorry, we're having a little difficulty right now." and told to try again.

If you can't access my invoices, you can get a message to someone who can, right?

James_B

Hi @PrintBuxton,

Our Customer Care Team will be happy to help if you call 150 from your EE phone.

James

PrintBuxton
Investigator
Investigator

OP, did you get it resolved?

Simplybod
Investigator
Investigator

I am having the same issue on internet site, I cannot log in (was working previously), Called EE Business who emailed across the invoice a needed and was told they have an issue on their end and it would take a few days to sort out, I tried downloading the app onto my phone but have the same issue trying to login on that also.

Come on EE sort it

Leanne_T

Hi @Simplybod 

I am sorry to hear this, to get an update on your EE account please give us another call on 150 and the team will be happy to check this for you. 

Leanne.