cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My EE login issues - still?!

heidicrowKD1
Investigator
Investigator

Why can I still not login to My EE, after a week of trying to log in and download an invoice?

I've been told to clear my cache, use a different browser - I've done all of these, and I still can't gain access to the account!

Absolutely ridiculous!

What is the problem?

37 REPLIES 37
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @heidicrowKD1 

Welcome to the community.

What happens when you try to log in? Are you getting any error messages?

Chris

heidicrowKD1
Investigator
Investigator

heidicrowKD1_0-1704802285506.png

I get this.....everytime.

I can the profile, but can't access anything else.

I really need the invoice!

Christopher_G

OK thanks, @heidicrowKD1 

It seems like this could be a specific problem with your account. I recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team so they can check to make sure the mobile number is liked correctly.

Chris

heidicrowKD1
Investigator
Investigator

Tried that all ready.

It's a bit more complex, as my company has just recently taken over the other company, and my name isn't on the account to verify - all the previous people are no longer there.  So they won't actually speak to me.  

The past couple of months, I've logged in and downloaded the invoice - the DD is now coming out of our account.  But now I can't.

Christopher_G

Is it a business account, @heidicrowKD1? If so, one of the account holders would need to contact our business support team to discuss this.

Chris

like I said - none of the previous people are around, I've tried changing the account details, without joy.

I just need a copy of an invoice!  Why is it so difficult?!

PrintBuxton
Investigator
Investigator

Hi there

Same thing has been happening to me for over a week, just need my invoice and can't get past the error the OP showed. Tried clearing cache and a different browser (clean install), no joy.

Halp!

Katie_B

Hello @PrintBuxton

Do you also see this error when trying to log in via the EE app?

Speak soon, 

Katie

I have never used the app. The desktop version was working fine until recently.