cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving EE and received call back

Vectis58
Contributor
Contributor

I requested my pac code last friday as there are some deals out there that are better for me, as I hung up from EE I received a call from EE asking why I was leaving and making me several new offers, I said I needed to have a think and they said they would call me back on monday at 11 am but I haven't heard from them. Can anyone please help as I would rather stay if the the deal was good. Many thanks 

6 REPLIES 6
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Vectis58  Unfortunately that’s an offer from the retention team so at best you could try calling customer services to see if they’ll put you through to that department. 

Vectis58
Contributor
Contributor

I rang EE and the person I spoke to said they would email the person that called me and get them to ring me back Monday or Tuesday but yet again I have heard nothing, is there anyone from EE in here that can help.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Vectis58 

Thanks for coming back to us. 

I am sorry to hear you have not received the call back, to get this looked into and speak to a member of the team who can help please try calling us again on 150. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Hi Leanne,

I called back on 150 and was told they couldn't do the offers and said they would email the relevant team that called me after I had requested my pac code but apart from the original call from them they never called back as promised and have not responded to the emails sent to them from when I called 150.

many thanks

Chris

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

I hope you get a call back soon and get this sorted @Vectis58 

Please keep us updated. 

Leanne 🙂

I'm afraid they have had their chance, I got my pac code to move to Three and it was EE that got in touch with me to try to get me to stay and if they can't be bothered to call back I'm off, I've waited over 2 weeks..