cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dont trust

Hyderhadi
Investigator
Investigator

I would never ever go to EE ever again. Biggest rip off! Thy always have hidden **bleep** in their contract. All their customer service advisors are useless. Everytime you ring them about the same issue, rhey state that they log all calls and record them....but yet when the call is in the customers favour, they pretend that it wasn't working or they can't "locate it". What a hunch of bull. I started my 2yr contract at 66 quid....now they are increasing it by ment to b 3% every year, but yet they are claiming I need to pay £91, how is that possible anyone?? After reporting around 20 or more times (no exaggeration) they try to blame the handset and not their crap coverage that thy mis sold at their retail shops. Coverage is absolute rubbish as now they are now sharing with 2 other companies which means the coverage they provide is bull!! DONT TRUST THEM, THEY ARE NOT SPECIAL. And after the 14months I've had trouble and I was left with no device to use they don't want to compensate me for my trouble and rubbish service.

9 REPLIES 9
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Hyderhadi 

There is no account access on these forums. 

Please read and complain via EE complaints process here:

https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/safety-and-security/protecting-your-information/complaints-code-of-pr...

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Hyderhadi  it’s not 3% each year its CPI +3.9%.   So starting at £66 with an increase last year of 10.5% made it £72.93 and this year it’s 1.4.4% and that makes its £83.43.  So just to check do you have any out of allowance charges? 

bristolian
Legend
Legend

@Hyderhadi wrote:

Coverage is absolute rubbish as now they are now sharing with 2 other companies which means the coverage they provide is bull!!

Out of interest, which 2 other companies do you believe EE share with? Network sharing is a very complex subject, but EE operate their own mobile network.

@bristolian   I think @Hyderhadi  means MVNO networks and there a loads.   I’ve not even hard of some of these. 

BT, PlusNet, Evotalk, 1pMobile, Airwave Smart Mobile, Anywhere SIM, Axis Telecom, CMLink, CT ExcelBiz, Delight Mobile, Digital Phone, Econet Mobile, Ecotalk, Family Mobile, Go Mobile, Lomo Mobile, Matrix Cellular, Natterbox, Now Mobile, Popit Mobile, Simple Call Mobile, Talk Home Mobile, The Phone Co-Op, Telecom Plus, To The Moon, Ubigi, and Vectone Mobile.

bristolian
Legend
Legend

Maybe, maybe not.

The OP commented that they believe network sharing affects EE's coverage, which is false in any case.

No I don't. But the new message ee sent me recently saying that's due to inflation your bill is increasing by 9.95. How is this fair? When the service I'm receiving is so bad that I'm not making use of my phone? 

@Hyderhadi   Have you tried factory resetting the device? Have you requested a replacement SIM card ?  It might just be your device/sim that has an issue.     What device is it ?  It’s not always the network that can be the cause of an issue. 

@Chris_B  I appreciate yoy trying to find a solution, but your team has been trying to find a solution for my issue. I have done all the above and more. I spoke to your tech guru so many times and they couldn't figure it out. I have been going through this since Aug 2022 and what was the end resault? CAROL on your team offered to cancel the contract and take the handset back with no compensation at all for the 14 months of bad service.

@Hyderhadi   I am a customer, just like you I don’t work for EE.   The fact that you was given an offer to terminate the contract and give the handset back with out paying off the  remaining term of the contract was your chance to get out of paying the remaining term of that contract.   

If this was a network issue there would be more reporting on here as you’ll not be the only person in that location.   Or is this every location you go to ?  Because if it is that’s definitely not a network issue because not a chance have you had an issue in every location that’s a network fault.   

You’ve got a device issue or sim issue.  Your device could just be faulty and needs a repair.    You’ll be surprised how easily it is for device antenna get broken