Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE billing on Google play

JenniB81
Investigator
Investigator

Hiya 🙂

I have been trying to purchase something on the play store via EE billing and it just keeps saying I have reached my limit and to contact 150. I payed my bill over a week ago (clearing all previous charges I'd racked up using EE billing on Google play, which was quite high originally). Since then I've spent a little over £40 using EE billing but now can't spend any more & I don't know why. My bill is showing as paid, CS say there's nothing wrong and I've no spend cap in place... also the amounts I'm trying to spend are quite small (it's rare for me to buy a pack costing more than £6!). Does anyone have any ideas? I know its not a "right" as such to use this service, but previously I've been able to spend a LOT more in a billing cycle and can't see any reason it's suddenly changed of its own accord!

Thanks all 🙂 Jen 

4 REPLIES 4
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @JenniB81

Welcome to the community.

Are you aware if its the one purchase you are having issues with or is it anything you try to buy?

Katie

@Katie_B wrote:

Hello @JenniB81

Welcome to the community.

Are you aware if its the one purchase you are having issues with or is it anything you try to buy?

Katie

Hi Katie 🙂

+thank you! it's any purchase I try to make, and I've tried on a couple of different games to see if it was a glitch with just one, but I get the same message.

any advice would be welcome! 🙂 thx Jen 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

That's strange @JenniB81, especially since you have been able to make purchases over £40 in the past. 

I have sent you a private message to gather more details. 

Speak soon, 

Katie