cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 13 good as new return

ewanjshort7
Visitor

So I recently got an early upgrade with EE and went for the iPhone 13 good as new. However, after looking around, it appears that the amount I'm paying for it is totally not worth it and I could get the 13 pro for the same price somewhere else. I would like to stay with EE, but I can't ignore the price difference. 

I've sent through a return application after only having the 13 for a day or so. Will EE give me back my old contract and then I simply use it for the last few months before it's complete or am I allowed to leave early? How does this work? 

I paid £30 for the upfront cost and then £57 a month with 100gb data and unlimited calls & texts.

I feel that I stupidly didn't realise that although the early upgrade is nice if I were a new customer I would be paying less. I want the iphone 13 pro.

Any advice would be massively appreciated. 

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@ewanjshort7 : By cancelling your upgrade in due time, you will revert to your old contract which you can cancel as normal, either early & pay early termination fees or at min. term w/out any extra charges.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)