Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract terms

Jezzpezz
Investigator
Investigator

Good afternoon, 

I have agreed to an anytime upgrade on my line today to trade in my iPhone 14 Pro Max for the iPhone 15 pro max.

I did this over the chat function on the app and was sent an email link to the screen share function to complete my basket. In there the device is listed in the contract summary and pre contract information is ‘iPhone 15 Pro Max 1TB Nat Titan’ 

I have this afternoon received text/email confirmation with my order number but the device is ‘iPhone 15 Pro Max 256GB Natural Titanium’

Been back on live chat and sent across the documents that are signed and approved, only to be told I can cancel if I want, that the representative had made an error and will be a complaint logged.

Should the terms of the contract I signed not be agreed to? Has anyone any similar experience? Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jezzpezz,

Welcome back to the EE Community. 🙂

Which phone was it you asked for when placing your order?

Did the chat team confirm you'll be receiving the one you wanted?

James

Hey,
I just asked for any of the latest iPhone, they didn’t ask what capacity I wanted, just the colour.
Sent from my iPhone
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jezzpezz,

The pricing will vary depending on which storage size you'd like to go for.

Don't hesitate to get in touch with our upgrades team on 150 if you'd like to discuss your options.

James

@Jezzpezz  Do you need a 1Tb or 256Gb iPhone ?  The more storage the more cost it’ll be.