cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get an online printable invoice / receipt for my pay as you go account?

FUYOUEE
Investigator
Investigator

ITS SHOCKING that in this digital age, a big corporate company such as EE doesnt provide a way for PAY AS YOU GO CUSTOMERS to print their own VAT Invoices. (Which EE are legally required to provide) Instead its like squeezing blood out of a stone. One has to sit for hours on the end the phone to customer services listening to appaulling music, be past from person to person, department to department, none of them know anything, all working form home. It would help if they had training. EE bosses care nothing for their customers just lining their own pockets.  THINGS NEED TO CHANGE!

4 REPLIES 4
FUYOUEE
Investigator
Investigator

Good luck trying to get Invoices out of EE. although its a legal requirment for every company . EE like every corporate company behave ike they are above the law,  They make it increadibly difficult for customers to get Invoices and dont even think they need to show us our TOP UP HISTORY going back more than 3 months. Its absolutely staggering, like living in the dark ages. With all the technology its easy for them to show us a list of what we have spent going back since we joined (at the very least going back a year) but they dont care about the customer. Only about the profits in their pockets.

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

You can't as you are not billed for PAYG.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
SolwiseMD
Visitor

As I understand it there is no longer a legal requirement for suppliers to provide VAT reciepts for sales to non-VAT-registered customers.  I can only asssume that HMRC have succumbed to heavy lobbying by big business.  This generates an obstacle to small businesses wanting to access the much better value PAYG services.  To make matters worse, EE  have structured their online PAYG "invoices" so as to be as difficult as possible to print out in a clear and concise manner, requiring multiple scaled prints from a browser.  I can only assume this policy benefits them by creating pricing by confusion for their victims (customers).

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@SolwiseMD   You can use your bank statement and any receipts that you get when you purchase a pack at a shop.   

Just perhaps people who were claiming VAT back on bills actually shouldn’t have been so now if your VAT registered you are legally allowed too as it should have been in the first place.