cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Usage

Trefrifawr
Explorer

Hi, I am trying to find out my data usage over the last couple of months.  Currently I am paying for unlimited data, but I have no idea if I need to! Is there any way to check?  I have looked all over the EE website and as far as I can see, I have to pay to get the information!

I look forward to hearing from you.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hi @Trefrifawr and welcome to the EE community!

Depending whether you're using iOS or Android, your phone should have a data counter - you may be able to set the counting period to match your billing cycle and this should assist.

You can also login to your myEE online account which lets you view your 24 most recent monthly bills, which should show this information. Your reference to paying, sounds like chargeable itemised billing which I don't believe is necessary to just display the headline "minutes used, data used" summary.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hi @Trefrifawr and welcome to the EE community!

Depending whether you're using iOS or Android, your phone should have a data counter - you may be able to set the counting period to match your billing cycle and this should assist.

You can also login to your myEE online account which lets you view your 24 most recent monthly bills, which should show this information. Your reference to paying, sounds like chargeable itemised billing which I don't believe is necessary to just display the headline "minutes used, data used" summary.

Thank you - found Data Usage in my Optimiser. - I do need unlimited!

How do I change my data usage limits 

@Hughexgeorghes3  What data usage limits?  On what your tariff allowance?   If you want to increase your allowance you’ll need to call customer service obviously this will also increase your monthly bill.  

Hi @Hughexgeorghes3 ,

Please see the below link for how to setup data usage limits for an arbitrarily chosen device. The procedure will be similar for any generic Android handset and will be easy to find online.

https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/phones-and-devices/ee/eagle#top-tips/set-up-data-usage-limit

The Plan, Data, and Usage links below will give you an idea of what data allowance you have if you are a pay monthly customer and will give historical data on data usage.

-- 
Contract SIM: Plan | Data | Usage | Check Status | Abroad | Chat | SMS | APN | PM
Wired: Check Speed | Test Socket | Faults | fast.com | speedtest.net