cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged by ee for Apple Music but is says I don’t have Apple Music on my account

Chellexx1986
Visitor

DBDC907F-79B5-442E-926B-B68F733C894B.png

 I’m being charged for Apple Music but when I text stop it says no active  membership I only have 1 account with ee I have been charged the last two months 

14 REPLIES 14
Gareth43
Problem solver
Problem solver

Hey there you would be better ringing CS up as they will be access your account and see what’s going on. 

G Alston
iPhone 15 Pro Max

@Chellexx1986    You Apple Music subscription might be paid via your phone bill but your Apple Music subscription could have been take out directly with Apple.      Have you look at your subscriptions through your Apple account? 

Daniip14
Visitor

I had this last month and called them to ask why. Like you, I don't have an apple account. They said I did but I argued it and they took the charge off. I havent had a refund but it says my bill for the month is partly paid so waiting to see what comes out in a few days. It is still showing that I have Apple Music so I'm worried it will happen again.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Daniip14

Welcome to the EE Community. 

I am sorry to hear this happened. 

Have you ever had Apple Music on your account?

Even the free subscription for 6 months?

Katie

Bigstella
Investigator
Investigator

My EE contract using an iPhone 13 pro recently expired, the contract had a smart SIM with Apple Music used as the default extra. I took out another EE contract with the same number which also included Apple Music as the preferred option. At this time I upgraded my iPhone to a 15 pro. So far I can use Apple Music but all of my playlists have disappeared and I cannot build new ones. When checking my apple account it says I do not have a subscription with Apple Music even though my EE account says I do. I spent 40 mins with a tech at EE yesterday and even they could not correct it. 

Any ideas bar me having to take a 1 hour trip to an apple store to see what the issue is.

Bigstella

Leanne_T

Hi @Bigstella 

Are you using the same iCloud log in details for Apple Music that you used previously? 

Leanne. 

Yes, the new phone set up was done direct from the old phone. My Apple ID etc are still the same.

Sent from Outlook for iOS<>
Leanne_T

Thanks @Bigstella 

In this case, please contact Apple to get this looked into as everything should have been the same when you logged in with the same details. 

Leanne 🙂

I’ll go to their nearest shop Leanne unless you have any contact details for them.

Deano

Sent from Outlook for iOS<>