Investigator

4 REPLIES 4
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Ruffstuff 

You need to call 150 from your handset.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Ruffstuff
Investigator
Investigator

I have been unable to download an invoice from EE all week, I know it is not me as I can do it for another account we hold. Tried and tried to speak to someone at EE, tried again this evening and was holding for over half hour to then at exactly 1800hrs be cut off and told our offices are now closed. The website says you are open until 9pm so why are you cutting customers off. Your customer service is appalling. If I continue to have issues I am moving to O2

Well I was actually trying that, in actual fact I have tried that all week. Read my response above

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Ruffstuff 

Have you tried accessing your EE Online account on a different device or browser?

I'm not sure why you're having problems getting through on that number. It could be worth calling on the other number and telling them you're calling about a different number. They'll be able to check what's going on with it.

Chris