cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel monthly payments for wiki mini - no one answers phone - terrible servise

Yellow264
Explorer

I want to cancel my monthly payments as Wi-Fi mini not used and can not get through to any one.  Can’t do it digitally as even though it has a mobile number I can not see the pass code that is sent to it - as it is a Wi-Fi hub - help

3 REPLIES 3
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

If you are wanting to cease your mobile contract completely you need to phone EE giving 30 days notice of cancellation of your contract. If you are still within your min term you will be liable to pay early termination fees for the rest of the term. It will basically be months left x monthly charge - 4%.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
I have twice and no one picks up the phone, both times . I thought it must be a scam to get another few months or bad admin as it appears no one is on the end of the phone line. 18min to 07953966150 and then 6min to 08000798586 when I found a free number on the chat. I do not have all day to sit waiting. I except 10min plus for the Nhs but not from a company that prides itself on customer service. Note: my local NHS has been doing better than you for a number of years now!
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Yellow264 

I am sorry to hear you have been unable to contact us to cancel the contract. 

You can find full details on our How Do I Cancel My Contract with EE? Help page, for details on cancelling and contact numbers to get in touch with our customer care team. 

Leanne.