Billing

Mistiroot
Explorer

Please can you respond to my enquiry via what's app or email I cannot get through to speak to your operator logged in to the EE app and they got technical problems.need an urgent response

4 REPLIES 4
Mistiroot
Explorer

Please can you tell me why you have taken double charge this month ? I have not used one of my phones and my data is capped. I am not happy that I can't get through to speak to someone about it.

Hello @Mistiroot ,

Welcome to the community,

You would have to speak to customer service, as this is a public forum with no account access, and as this has to do with your account you would have to speak to them, as they can take a look.

Did you make a payment yourself near to the date your regular payment comes out? You should not do this. No matter whether you use your phone or data, the monthly payments will have to be payed.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@Mistiroot , no need to start another thread, this is not customer service and they will not see your query or reply from here.

You can try live chat, also other numbers you can ring:

https://ee.co.uk/contact-ee/account-billing/mobile

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

@Mistiroot  Not using a device doesn’t mean you’ll not be charged if it’s on a contract.   You pay the contract fee each month regardless whether you use it or not,  it’s not on a user usage payment tariff.