cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why did i change from BT to EE !!!

kevinjstanley
Visitor

approx 1 month ago i was upgraded to fttp from BT to EE...yes i know same company. it has proved to be the worst decision i made. in the first instance there is a a open case, what this means is they cant look at the route of the problem.

My landline which is now digital through the router [bt phone] which worked fine previously now decides randomly for the recipient of the call not hear me...yet i can hear them. funny is when speaking to 150 the same thing happened.

i would suggest 80 % of the time this happens.

I have also received a 2 nd router to resolve the problem...no it has not worked.

Also terrible wifi extender issues which i am paying for, for instance 700mb guarantee to receive between 80 and 400mb .

well i am buggered what i do next ..but cancelling the order is definite option, this is not possible till the problem is closed.....BT WERE NEVER THIS BAD

kevin stanley
2 REPLIES 2
mmdanol
Visitor

Hi Kevin, I had the same issue with my Digital Voice line and have had it on good authority that "it is a known issue and a fix will be deployed remotely by the end of the week". Will see what transpires..

Re speed guarantee its a tricky one as its the speed to the hub that is guaranteed, and WiFi is very specific to environment and the devices. Unfortunately I am capped at 330mb so have never had the luxury of only getting 400mb wifi to single devices, so pass from me! 

John-C
EE Community Support Team

Hi @kevinjstanley, sorry you're having problems with your Digital Voice service and your Wifi.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team for help resolving things.

Cheers

John