cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

modem cutting out when online

philipnbailey
Explorer

am bloody sick of my model closing down on me it's done it 3 times tonight am paying good money for a crap service. when my contract end in 26 am going back to sky broadband there modems work properly 

4 REPLIES 4
philipnbailey
Explorer

if you want to turn off my mobile phone then do so because  after 2027 am closing my account with EE due to the new modem keeps shutting   me off from broadband and am get sick of it. so I'll go back to Sky in 2 years I may get a better service. ever since I've had this new modem my printer will not work. so instead of it working on wifi I've got to get a cable for it  

Hi @philipnbailey 

Can you please clarify which router you have from EE, which broadband package and the issues you are having. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
nothingaboutme0
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

I'm a fellow EE customer, and I'm sorry to hear about your modem issues. Have you tried reaching out to EE customer support? They might be able to help resolve the problem. Hang in there!

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@philipnbailey : Which router is it?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)