cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

broadband upgrade options Inclusive or exclusive of VAT ?

RM225
Visitor

I am looking at the so-called upgrade options / plans for broadband and landline.

to be able to see if better / worse than current deal I need to know if the deals offered are Inclusive of Vat ?

Also, what penalties if need to opt out of 24-month contract  ?

Thankyou

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@RM225  All prices include VAT and to get out of a contract will mean paying that contract off as with all contracts that you agree too. 

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@RM225 : You won't be paying off the full amount of the remaining contract. Indeed it will be a fraction of it. You can see the method used to calculate your Early Cancellation Charges & some examples on p19 of EE TV, BROADBAND AND HOME PHONE Price Guide . 

All prices quoted on the consumer site are inclusive of VAT, as they must be by law.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)