Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Can we change a NTE5C MK4 socket to a smaller one?

Our ex-owner has an NTE5C MK4 socket installed somewhere we want to put a cabinet in, but the size of the socket is enormous and is in the wat of our cabinet.We wonder if we can change it to a smaller model? and what would be the model that is suitab...

Hamlet by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Broadband router

We had a local power outage last week & I haven’t been able to connect to my broadband router since. I’ve tried switching on/off; resetting and plugging in to different socket….Anyone have any ideas please ? 

Wiggle83 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

spam filter failure

I have been running a small mail server at home for years now and to help filter out Spam I was making use of Spamhaus.org blocklist. I put this in place shortly after I built the server and it has been really effective in blocking a lot of spam but ...

How do I change Wifi Password on Smart Hub

New to EE and setting up hub.  Want to change password to something complex but we can remember.  I can enter and save a wifi password but when I go in and out of the Wireless tab the password simply defaults to the original one.  How do I set a new ...

SmartHub Auto Restarts Multiple Time Per Day

Hi Peeps,This issue has been happening for the last few weeks. According to the log, it has restarted 5 times so far today. Our devices will disconnect, the router lights will turn green, then flashing yellow, then green again (all taking 2-3 minutes...

ee smart wifi and discs plan

it costs me an extra £10 per month on top of my normal fibre broadband for my new smart router and discs around the house. when my contract ends, can i stop paying the extra, and keep the router and discs to still use with my normal broadband plan.

nosscar by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Red flashing light

I have a continuously flashing red light on my broadband, not getting internet access, all my devices are currently not working, tried all the possible solutions of turning off and on what is the issue at the moment?