Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Intermittent broadband dropouts

Hi,We've been having a few intermittent issues with broadband dropping out.I replaced the line filter and tried the test master socket. Replacing the filter helped a bit but it still occurs. Sometimes I need to reboot the router to recover. The route...

Broadband

Hello,I am wondering if you can help me with my broadband. I don't have ethernal sockets at home , the engineer visited my flat and he could not do anything to provide me internet connection.  I am thinking about to buy ethernal adapter to have conne...

Maria145 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

EE BROADBAND SWITCHING OVER CHARGES

I have been offered BT broadband in October, and told me that if I will be switch over to them then there will be no further charges and also I don't have to pay any switch over fee, then I just say Ok if you are offering me and promoting this then I...

Broadband charge is ridiculous!!

Good morning. There isn't a standard contact for EE broadband which is highly annoying. The fact that we pay broadband each month with a decent monthly charge, crap speed where it always drops and then the pricing goes up without knowing! Disgusting ...

Cancel a contract as we have moved abroad

Hi - we signed up for a broadband contract in July and we have now moved aboard so unfortunately we need to cancel the contract.I have tried to ring various numbers but they don’t seem to recognize the mobile number associated with our contract, so I...