Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

How do you set up your ipv6 on the Smart hub?

How do you setup ipv6 on the Smart hub? I'm trying to connect my xbox to the smart hub with ipv6 thu am ethenet cable and it says on the router that ipv6 is disabled, how do I enable it or is there no ipv6 on EE broadband 

Vicgurt by Established Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Line rental costs

How can I avoid paying for line rental and still have broadband access? Some of my friends are with BT and pay no line rental charges i.e., they have no landline phone.

cpk1 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Stop the payment at 31.01.2023

my contract ending by the end of January, I want to stop the contract and want to start the top up after ward? And I want to stop the contract service by the end of this month and stop the payment withdrwal after. Can you please help me with this I w...

Solid Aqua Light - No internet connection

We have had a solid Aqua light and no internet connection for 9 days now. EE have constantly checked line and said nothing is wrong. BT Openreach engineer came out, All find at exchange and 500Mbps signal going into the house. Just not coming through...

markTan7 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Smart home frequently stops working

I frequently find my smart home devices stop responding - SONOS, Hue, etc. This happens on phone, iPad and Mac. After some checking, I found I was still connected to Wi-Fi and the internet, BUT NOT MY WI-FI!!There is a new network EE WiFi-Auto that w...

Issues setting with the Broadband

Hi i received the EE broadband hub and i having issues setting it up. I called the customer service number and was directed to the EE Diagnostic bot. i followed the instruction and it saying "We have been unable to auto match this mobile number with ...

HBalogun by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Office 365

Morning, Are there any known issues on the BT/EE network connecting to Microsoft servers? I encountered issues last night sending an email. but realised this morning that I couldn't connect to the server to send or receive emails. Web portal was slow...

johnels791 by Established Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

no bill produced

my bill date is the 10th of the month and i still have not had my January bill, all has been fine untill this month. as this is now two weeks over due, please could someone let me know what is going on, i have had no message to suggest there is a pro...

Flashing aqua/blue light

So I was using my internet earlier fine.I’ve been an EE broadband user for about 5 yrs.I was using the internet fine earlier up until about 3:40pm and went to work.My partner came over around 8:30pm and it hasn’t been working since he arrived.I have ...