cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can’t I get access to Ee broadband control via app as an Ee mobile customer?

RichHannam
Investigator
Investigator

Why can’t I see broadband controls in the Ee app as an existing Ee mobile customer? I’ve call CS so many time and am told the same thing - try again in a day or so- but weeks on, nothing. Should I be paying full price for broadband without access to control or bills? I specifically want to be able to use the app to control device access for my kids. Can someone either link the accounts or give me an honest answer PLEASE. 

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@RichHannam  Can you access your bills via your online EE account?   

Try THIS  

And what BB router do you have ?  It’s only the newest routers that have control via the App. 

I can’t access broadband bills, only mobile and I have the latest EE router 1.6GB plan capable. 

Ashturn1
Visitor

I can’t either. I can’t get on the mobile app either to share my data with my kids. Stuck on hold on phone. I pay a lot of money like we all do for easy access to do these things is there a problem EE ?

Well, @Ashturn1 , you can't get WiFi Controls when you ain't got EE New BB.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)