Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to place broadband order!

NA075
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I currently have two mobile contracts under my account with EE and have been trying to place an order for home broadband. However, every time I enter my date of birth and proceed, it shows as invalid. I have also visited an EE store and spoke to their customer service team, but neither have been able to resolve the issue. I have also tried calling the EE helpline on 150, but the same problem persists. This has been very frustrating as I have been unable to place my order for over three weeks now. Can you please help me find a solution to this problem? Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
Daniel-S
EE Community Support Team

Hi @NA075,

I am sorry to see that you haven't been able to get an order placed for your service.

When you spoke with an advisor over the phone, did you confirm your date of birth matches the details that we have stored for you?

Thank you

Daniel-S

@Daniel-S 

Thank you for your response. I have confirmed the details with the representative of the 150, but they are still unable to place an order.

David-M

Hi @NA075 ,

Thanks for getting back. We'll need to take a closer look at this. I've dropped you a private message so please reply with the required details.

Cheers

David

NA075
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @David-M 

Thank you so much for your message. I have sent all the details via message. Thank you for your help.

David-M

Thanks for the reply @NA075 

We're really busy at present so it's taking longer than usual to pick up but we have your details and will get to you in turn.

Cheers

David