cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to move broadband and TV from BT to EE

johnfibarr
Investigator
Investigator

Today I contacted EE sales to try and migrate my BT Brodband and TV to EE Broadband and TV.  As part of the move I also wanted to downgrade from 900Mb to 500Mb as we no longer have a requirement for this throughput.

To cut a long story short the very helpful agent advised that they are having problems migrating BT customers with Sport packages to EE and that what she could try and do was to try and recontract me on a good EE deal and migrate me when the issues were resolved. She tried her best but the system she was using had issues and she was not able to offer me terms which were the same as what I currently pay (even for a 500Mb reduced service) never mind trying to offer a better deal. She apologised and suggested I call back in a number of months.

Quite worrying really that the systems / EE are in such a mess. I can only imagine how much business they must be losing and I feel for the poor staff who are having to deal with this.

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

At present EE TV is only being offered to new custs when ordered at the same time as a new EE broadband line.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)