cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking my new EE BB account to my EE account

PhilB22
Investigator
Investigator

I have created a EE account and now trying to link my new EE   BB order to it.

I open EE account go to link, try to add my BB ordered number beginning GB2???????.

Message says this is already linked to an account and I should open that account.

As far as I know I only have the one account linked to my email and it is this email used throughout the order / installation of the BB.

I have lost count of how many times I have rung EE for help ... answer is always yes I can see the problem I will send a 'ticket' to technical and they will fix within 5 days.

I has never happened 

28 REPLIES 28
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@PhilB22 : At what stage is your BB at? Have you just ordered it or has it gone live? You can't register it until it has been installed,

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Installed and working fine for more than two weeks

You need your BB a/c no, not the order no., to register BB. You will have received that in the Welcome email.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
PhilB22
Investigator
Investigator

GB2??????? Is my account number sorry I wrote it was my order number

Robbie-Mac
EE Community Support Team

Hi @PhilB22

I am just popping by to check how things are now and if you managed to get everything added and set up on your EEID.  Can you drop me a reply and let me know please?

Many thanks 🙂

Robbie

Unfortunately not.

Whenever I try to link my new BB account I get the response this is already linked to an account, log out/ in to the account.

I have tried the three email addresses that I have ever been associated with and they all take me to the same ID account which I am trying to link my BB account to.

I have spoke to more than 4 advisors who all have said they will 'put a ticket in' and get it unlinked but hasn't happened yet

BansheeLegend
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, I have similar problem. I have an existing EE account for my mobile phone.

I’ve just had BB installed and cannot access the account as it’s already registered to same email address as mobile phone. Unable to link the accounts via the website and every time I speak to someone at EE they tell me they’ve merged them together but they haven’t. 

@BansheeLegend : If your BB a/c is already registered to same email address as mobile phone then it is already linked.

No billing for BB can be seen when I’ve logged into the account, just my mobile phone breakdown and charges.