cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New ee broadband

Andrew2911
Investigator
Investigator

Hi  just signed  up ee broadband  and tv, I couldn't use my  ee signing account  for my mobile  phone  some issues  with the system,  so had to use a different email to sign up, the problem is  they got email  wrong  in the shop and I didn't know  at the time,  so I phoned up yesterday  to put it right  but I think  they didn't  get it right   because  I haven't had any  emails  to confirm my order,  only text messages to confirm  my order,  I'm just worried  that now tv will be wrong to change over to ee from old company,  regards Andy 

4 REPLIES 4
nothingaboutme0
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

Hi @Andrew2911,

I'm pleased to hear that you've received a text message, which indicates that your order is being processed smoothly.

With providers like EE, it's common for the Order Confirmation to take up to 24 hours to reach your email inbox. I suggest also checking your Spam folder, just in case. If you're like me and prefer immediate confirmation for peace of mind, a quick solution is to call 150. Simply request that they send you an email detailing everything you need, including the confirmation of the contract and a summary of your order.

I hope this information is useful to you!

Andrew2911
Investigator
Investigator
  • Hi 

I feel  so let down  by ee, I switched  to ee tv,phone  and broadband  but they messed up my email address  so I wouldn't be able  to use now tv and missed  bits of the order, so I try to sort out a few days later, they say  I have  no account  with  them  which  I have a letter  and  texts confirming my order  with the wrong  email  all I wanted  was to change  the email  which wasn't  even mine   its  turns out one part is on system  and the other  was on a different system, and they couldn't  do anything  but to cancel  it and do the order again , which I can't  for 24 hours  they say, very very poor,  so I lose my  new connection date, what do I do

Hi @Andrew2911 

You can make a complaint here;

https://ee.co.uk/contact-ee/complaint

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

HI I have made a complaint  but I don't  hold any hope of anything being done.

Kind regards Andy