Late payment

Dudley8
Visitor

My direct debit didnt go out the other day. I have made the outstanding payment in full today just wondering how long it will take till the broadband is turned back on again as it was stopped. Thanks 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Dudley8,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Thanks for making your payment. Your service should be reconnected within 24 hours.

James

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Dudley8,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Thanks for making your payment. Your service should be reconnected within 24 hours.

James

Waiting 24 hours is ridiculous especially when you've been shafted to pay £67 in your first month. Every other network its immediate maybe half hour at most why is ee being stupid about it?

XboxGamer1987
Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

Hello @Jbates476 

It's just how EE's System works and every Networks system will likely be different.  

I understand that but its ridiculous it's a whole day most other network systems are almost immediate, why does ee have to be the odd one out and take a whole 24 hours if i pay for something i want it to work immediately especially when i was lied to about it being cheaper than my old wifi and having it cut off 5 days before the actual date I need to pay. So looks like I'll be going back to Virgin

If you want it to not be suspended you should make sure your bills are paid on time.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)