Re: Iptv

Budedwards
Investigator
Investigator

Wasting your time buddy, i've been caught in an ever evolving loop between EE and IPTV provider, in this case Pluto which is legal. 

Every 60 seconds on any live content it freezes and i have to switch channels to unlock. 

I have the EE smarthub and their 900Mbps service but none of that seems to make a difference. 

Also Firecube is hardwired(tried wireless makes no difference as i know Firecube is 100Mbps hard wired) 

Also Alexa persistently disconnects from WIFI. 

The engineering experts at EE merged the SSID's and changed the WIFI channel, it made no difference whatsoever! 

I will be looking at avenues to move to a better service 

10 REPLIES 10
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Budedwards  I have no issues with Pluto TV and I’ve only got 70meg download.    Sounds crazy but have you tried just switching the router off for 30+ seconds and then rebooting it ?    

@Budedwards  like @Chris_B  I only have 70Mbps, but but happily stream 4k via my Firestick ethernet connected via powerlines.

I suspect moving ISP's will not help, but also any ISP tech teams have limited ability to support with a customers environment.

It may be worth starting another thread to see if we are able to help.

Tried everything EE suggested without luck. Found that adding a VPN to the Firestick and connecting to another country solved the issue....

I've tried that on multiple occasions as well as restting the Firecube. 

If i unplug it and take it to my neighbours house on Virgin Media it works flawlessly. 

Id worked for a few weeks then reverted to the same

I've Worlwide 13000 live channels with all sports channels and 70000 daily basis updated movies and series in HD quality

Works perfectly on every device

Smart tv 

Android box  

Firestick 

Apple Devices

How it works

You've to download app on device I'll send you guidelines to do it then I'll send you username password and URL to get login into app 

All done in 5 minutes

I've Worlwide 13000 live channels with all sports channels and 70000 daily basis updated movies and series in HD quality

Smart tv 

Android box  

Firestick 

Apple Devices

How it works

You've to download app on device I'll send you guidelines to do it then I'll send you username password and URL to get login into app 

All done in 5 minutes

https://Wa.me/+447424720684

@Budedwards wrote:

Tried everything EE suggested without luck. Found that adding a VPN to the Firestick and connecting to another country solved the issue....

Smart tv 

Android box  

Firestick 

Apple Devices

How it works

All done in 5 minutes

@Budedwards wrote:

Smart tv 

Android box  

Firestick 

Apple Devices

How it works

All done in 5 minutes