cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home broadband website error

Kerrie83
Explorer

Logged in and been trying since 5th April to look at broadband deals but it always says technical error. I want to switch but the reason I want to do it online is EE is part of Easyfundraising so I can get a donation to my chosen charity if done online, plus, I don’t have time to phone up ask for deals then phone back if I want to go ahead 

2 REPLIES 2
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Kerrie83 : Are you wanting to switch from another ISP? If so, try not logging into your EE a/c when looking @ Broadband Deals 

I can easily get there from EasyFundRaising & see all the BB deals available to me as a new cust.

Try other browsers.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

It lets me look at the deals and pick one but when I choose it, it asks me to log in then says technical error so looks like I’ll have to phone them to process the deal and my charity will have to miss out on the donation but thanks for responding