cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE messing up new account

lmrcpr
Investigator
Investigator

I have been with EE since 2016, I wanted to up grade my account But was told they would have to close it and open a new one. The engeneer did not arrive on the day they where meant to, I was then told the new account had not bene opened correctly so they would have to open another  new one. 

I keep getting emails and messages saying my bill is ready but it dosn't say what account. now when I log into the app it says account closed and will not show me the bills for any of the account. 

I do not have time to phone EE again. they owe me money and are not helping me at all.  I am very worried they are going to take money for all 3 accounts when I only have 1. 

5 REPLIES 5
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @lmrcpr ,

Welcome to the community,

You will have to speak to customer service again, as there is no account access here and we do not know who you are.

Have you checked your account via the website? Have you logged in that way or were you using the app? There should be a drop-down where you can then choose which account, you should then be able to click on each individually.

You actually write 3 accounts when you only have 1, so then the drop-down is irrelevant.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

I've used the website and it just says account closed. 

I will phone "customer service" again and get them all closed and use a company that knows how to respond to customers. 

on other peoples questions they have been given the option to send a message to get support. I have wasted hours on the phone to "customer service" already. 

I have no idea what you mean by 'You actually write 3 accounts when you only have 1, so then the drop-down is irrelevant.'

I should have 1 account as any normal company would have just been able to upgrade an account. EE are not able to do this and said they would need to close my account and open a new one. They then said the new one was not fully opened. They are sending me texts and emails saying new bill on all 3 accounts but when I log in it says account closed and will not show any bills. 

lmrcpr
Investigator
Investigator

I upgraded my account but was told they would have to close it and open a new one, they promised they would not charge me twice but today the full monthly payment has gone out for both accounts. 

Customer service said - after an hour on the phone- that a manger would call me back but they have not.

There must be some way to get this sorted out.

lmrcpr
Investigator
Investigator

I was promised a call back from a manager on Wednesday still nothing.

This company are the worst I have had to deal with