cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fault on Broadband Select your Extras Page

foxtrotmike
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

I have been trying to look and Broadband packages and how they stack up with adding a phone plan to them but there appears to be a fault with the page  when i enter my mobile number (im on EE PAYG) on the Offers and Extras Page the verify button freezes.

I have cleared all the cache and tried a different browser etc

Please could you report the fault.

Screenshot 2023-06-17 074751.png

8 REPLIES 8
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @foxtrotmike 

I think the reason is self-explanatory as says above if you're an EE pay monthly customer, as you're on PAYG then the option won't work.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

The mobile number field is mandatory (im not sure why it should be)

the only mobile number i have is what i have already said

i should be able to view broadband packages regardless. 

i dont care if i am entitled to any discounts or offer or not. I should be able to see the packages for standalone broadband. 

there is a clear fault with the page

i could just take my business elsewhere

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @foxtrotmike 

If you don't have a pay monthly mobile with us you won't need to verify the mobile number as pay as you go accounts are not eligible. Please see our EE Broadband Shop and if you don't have a current landline number select 'I don't know my number/I don't have a landline number' when checking availability.                

Leanne.

foxtrotmike
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

It still asks for my mobile number and is a mandatory field regardless so i just get stuck and i guess not allowed to upgrade

Most customers would of already gone elsewhere

Leanne_T

Hi @foxtrotmike 

Are you looking to upgrade your pay as you go phone as well as ordering home broadband?

Are you logging into your My EE account?

Thanks.

Leanne.

foxtrotmike
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

I was looking for Broadband in general to start with but i was also curious as to what it would look like with a mobile package added on to it.  For the avoidance of confusion i was hoping to to be able to "pretend" to do that as a new customer.

Why should that be so difficult?

I have logged out of my account, and also get the same error in a fresh "In Private" session on my browser

Leanne_T

Hi @foxtrotmike 

In this case, please call us on 0800 956 6000 and the team will be happy to go through your options for broadband and a mobile package. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

foxtrotmike
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Ok don't worry, ill find a supplier where i can look online with combined phone and broadband package rather than waiting in a queue.