Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE Home app and EE app not working

Jax12345
Investigator
Investigator

Joined Ee 19/1/24

Neither app will work. 

For EE HOME app..yes turned router off and back on etc.....

Ee app. When trying to link broadband to account (I can see my mobile phone section) Constantly showing message to have identity checked..ring 150. Have done this twice and advisor has reported issues.  Get the EE Welcome email but still won't work. 

Both issues reported and still no solution 

6 REPLIES 6
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Which router do you have? The EE Home app is only intended for the white EE Smart Router, not the EE Smart Hub Plus.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jax12345 

Did the Customer Care team say what they thought the problem was?

Chris

Ah. I have the second one.  That's a shame.  So I can't see what or who is connected. 

They didn't know but they did mention it seemed to be a common problem. 

Apparently the ee home app does not work with my hub. But that still doesn't explain why I can't link my broadband to my mobile account 

They had no idea. I've now emailed twice,  rung twice, explained on chat and visited ee shop...still no solution 

Dates
Visitor

If you have an EE mobile accout and broadband you will need a separate email for the full fibre smart hub to be activated on the EE app, you will need to create a  new email address then register the new email after which  log on with the new email  on EE app on your mobile phone. this would take you to your broadband setting scan QR code just follow the simple instruction.

to change your wifi name  after login using the original details on your hub

goto  your browser type  192.168.1.254 this will take you to dash board the router setting. you can change name password etc there.

I hope this helps