cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downgrade Issue

PSHRUBB21
Contributor
Contributor

Hello I am currently on full fibre 900 and wish to downgrade to full fibre 150 as i am within my cooling off period , i spoke to EE agent yesterday (Date 10-4-24) this agent accepted my downgrade request and texted me a link for me to approve documents and to submit back during the telephone call, i was advised by this agent my package/speed will change over on the 11th April 2024 as from today nothing has changed over i am still receiving over 900mbps speeds. when i check my orders using my EE app i cant see no open orders under VOL section, but i can see an order under AGT section  that starts with AGT showing in progress with a green tick i haven't received no order confirmation email can someone please look into this i have no idea what has happened. 

9 REPLIES 9
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @PSHRUBB21 

You'll need to speak to EE CS on 150 about this issue.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

I take it you dont work for EE. i will wait for an EE member to reply to me 

Thank you

We users don't work for EE & the few Community Staff here, like us, cannot deal with specific account queries, which yours is. So you could have a long wait here until you bite the bullet & call CS.

I should wait until midnight before you can say it didn't happen today. EE always stipulates that installs & regrades can happen any time until midnight on the specified date.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
PSHRUBB21
Contributor
Contributor

Just an update todays date is now 12th April 2024 i still haven't been downgraded to full fibre 150 service still currently on the 900mbps service. 

Paul 

@PSHRUBB21  Have you called customer services as suggested?  

PSHRUBB21
Contributor
Contributor

Yes i have contacted customer services, there saying order seems to have got stuck within there new ordering system i have spoken to 6 different agents not one of them how to fix this issue all they keep advising is to create a brand new EE account which can take around 10 working days i have rejected this, i will be making a serious complaint. 

PSHRUBB21
Contributor
Contributor

I was contacted today by an agent saying stuck order has now been resolved which has taken bridge case team 2 weeks to do, agent on the phone transferred me over to another agent to get this order replaced there now saying cant be done because the system has now locked me into a contract when at the time i was still within my cooling of period does anyone have any ideas what can now be done

Paul

@PSHRUBB21  You need to speak with customer services about this.   Explain what happened. 

did you actually read my post ?