Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant link accounts

NA075
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I'm trying to link my broadband account with my phone account but I'm unable to do so using the app or from calling 150 customer service. Any suggestions? Many thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Paddy-B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @NA075,

Thank you for replying to @David-M, if you send me your details, we can take a look at this for you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.

Thanks,

Paddy

View solution in original post

37 REPLIES 37
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Have you tried your online MyEE?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Thank you for your response. It was unsuccessful, and I was requested to call 150. Likewise, I called 150 team and they were not able to link.

What happens when you try?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

@XRaySpeX wrote:

What happens when you try?

Unlinked accounts via EE app requests call 150

When I called 150, they told me there was a problem unlinking. I don't know why the link doesn't work for me.

David-M

Hi @NA075 and thanks for the post.

Are the details on both accounts correct DOB etc? Was the second account created when an order was placed?

Cheers

David

Thank you very much, yes it is

Paddy-B

Hi @NA075,

Thank you for replying to @David-M, if you send me your details, we can take a look at this for you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.

Thanks,

Paddy

@Paddy-B  Thank you for your message. All details have been sent via private message. 

Hello

I have spoken to BT/EE support on several occasions and had tickets logged but I still have no resolution to my two products I have with EE. I was a BT customer who called EE after receiving an email about moving to EE Broadband. Initially they transfered my daughters mobile from BT to EE and setup a transfer of my BT Broadband package to EE, I have been using EE broadband since the 2nd January with no issues apart from I can not logon via a browser or the EE app to see my broadband configuration. Some of the extra features I signed up to which are only able to be configured via the app are unavailble to me. The message i received from the support teams at BT/EE are they are aware of issues of linking accounts. Any help to get a resolution would be great.

Jason